2017 Built Jeep Wrangler JKU
(Or Best Offer)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JKU Sport
My built JKU is up for sale. I’m currently trying to get into Ultra 4 racing. I spared no expense when building it. I guarantee zero issues as it performs flawlessly. ZERO dents, scratches, etc.
The pictures posted are without some items installed, as I’m currently still waiting for my Genright, PSC, and anti rocks to show up. I literally purchased the Jeep brand new with 17 miles, drove straight to my shop and performed the following.
• Genright Front Aluminum bumper with winch guard (FBB-8345)
• Genright Rear aluminum bumper (RBB-8220)
• Genright Back up LED kit (LED-1001-P)
• Genright Aluminum Tire carrier
• Genright license Plate light
• Genright Aluminum Rockers
• Genright Narrow Aluminum Front fenders
• Genright Aluminum Rear fenders
• Genright turning signal kit
• Genright Aluminum inner fenders
• Yeti Steering kit W/O attenuator
• Ultimate DANA 60 Mopar Front axle with 5:38s and Eaton locker
• Ultimate DANA 60 Mopar Rear axle with 5:38 and Eaton locker
• Carolina Driveline 1350 Front shaft
• Carolina Driveline 1350 Rear shaft
• (5) Raceline Beadlocks. (231 Black Monster w/ aluminum beadlocks)
• (5) Nitto trail Grapplers 40x13.30R17 (spare hasn’t seen the ground)
• 5.5 Rock Krawler Triple Threat Long Arm system with Fox Shocks. (Currently being ran as a 3 link front. You have the option to add the 4 link if you like.)
• Quadratec Floor Mats all the way around
• PSC Hyrdo assist kit with big bore box
• Currie Anti-Rock front (aluminum bar and steel mount)
• Warn VR-10 Winch
• Rough Country MLC-6 controller
• Rock Lights
• AEV Procal
• 30% tint
• Grade 8 Fasteners on all suspension Items and beadlock rings, along with new Grade 10.9 on the links.
If you do not like the color combo. Let me know and I can arrange powdercoating, painting, and or wrapping of ANYTHING on the Jeep.
I run 6.5 degrees castor. The camber and toe are set perfectly. Jeep drives immaculate.
Jeep will be detailed upon delivery.
This is over $32,000 in Accessories.
To replicate this Jeep in the same way, it will take roughly 68K. ( not even including labor)
I’m ASKING $60,000. Please contact me at 803-480-2944 for any other questions. I’m willing to trade for a 4400 car or a loaded new diesel truck, Platinum or Denali.
Located in Greenville, SC and willing to ship.