1951 Dodge "Racetractor" Power Wagon - PRICE REDUCED
Ferndale, WA 98248
(Or Best Offer)
The Racetractor is a custom built, one of a kind off roader. It was featured on the cover of Crawl magazine issue #52, and also featured in Roadkill and Drivingline magazines. It's built on an Ultra4 style tube chassis, and is powered by a Cummins 12 valve turbo diesel. It finished 3rd place ultra4 class during the 2017 NORRA Mexican 1000 rally. Its fun to drive, and gets LOTS of attention. Currently registered and insured in Washington state. It is street driven. Approximately 5200 miles since built in 2015
-Engine: Low mileage (120k) 1992 Cummins 12 valve diesel. Very recent ARP head studs, Head job including mild porting, 60# valve springs, gaskets and seals. Bosch VE injection pump w/3800 rpm governor spring, M&H fuel pin and dynamic timing spacer. Colt "big stick" cam and lifters. DAP 5 x .012 injectors. Freshly rebuilt He351cw Holset turbo with billet compressor wheel and Turbo Labs 67mm x 76mm HX40 Turbine Wheel upgrade. Fabricated aluminum intake. Ported stock exhaust manifold. Baffled "trap door" oil pan. Holley "black" electric lift pump.
-Transmission: NV4500 5 speed manual. Approx 2500 miles since rebuild. Valair 1 3/8" input shaft. 5th gear locking nut installed. Valair clutch.
- Transfer Case: Atlas 2 speed. 3.8 ratio
- Front Axle: Custom width '79 Ford high pinion Dana 60 with truss/integrated steering ram mount. PSC 2.5 x 8" doubled ended steering ram. Solid Ind. C's and knuckles. 40 spline ARB air locker w/ Yukon 4.56 gears. Jantz load bolt. RCV 40 spline inner Chromoly axles with 35 spline 300m outers. Artec high steer arms. Yukon Hardcore locking hubs. Ford Dual piston calipers.
- Rear axle: GM 10.5" 14 bolt with trussed housing. 30 spline ARB air locker w/ Yukon 4.56 gears. Yukon chromoly axles. GM disc brakes.
- Driveshafts: Front and mid shafts are modified Spicer shafts with 1410 joints, SKF pillow block support bearing. Rear shaft is JE Reel heat treated chromoly large diameter spline, 1410 shaft. Spare rear is High Angle Design with same specs.
- 2" .120 wall DOM tubing for primary cage with 2 x 3" box tube and 1 3/4" .120 wall DOM also used.
- Triangulated four link front suspension (lower links are heat treated chromoly) with Fox Factory Race 2.5" Coil over & 3 tube bypass shocks. Fox 2.5 x 2" bumpstops. Currie Anti-rock sway bar
- Upper triangulated rear four link with trailing arms. Fox Factory Race 2.5" coil overs and 3 tube bypass shocks. Fox 2.5 x 2" bumpstops. TK1 medium Ultra4 sway bar.
- Custom made 3" H&R coil springs
- UHMW covered flat belly skid
- 115" wheelbase
- Racetrim suspension seats with custom upholstery
-PRP 5.3 harnesses and window nets
- Aluminum dash and console with Autometer carbon Fiber GT gages. GPS speedo
- Joe's racing wheel
- Icom race radio
- Rugged intercom system
- PCI helmet air system
- Cab heater
- PSC steering pump, orbital valve, and reservoir. Howe trophy truck cooler
- Rear mounted Northern aluminum radiator with twin 14" SPAL fans
- Front mounted CS racing intercooler with fan
- New Optima red top battery
- Jaz 22 gallon fuel cell
- KC LED headlights, Pro6 LED light bar, and pro6 LED ambers on the bumper.
- Warn Zeon 12k winch with MasterPull XD winchline.
WHEELS AND TIRES:
- Trailready 17" HD beadlocks. 5 mounted, plus 1 spare loose wheel.
- 40" x 17 x 13.5 Nitto K-spec Trail Grapplers with 75% tread
SPARES: Front lower links (DOM), Upper rear link (DOM), rear axles, alternator, lift pump, injection pump, filters, and probably some other stuff I forgot.