2007 Sierra crew cab 2wd Pre-Runner, Mazzulla, Kings,
3107 S 99th Str
Mesa, AZ 85212
(Or Best Offer)
Beautiful daily driver and Fun Desert Romper. Never driven hard, mostly used to cruise around town. She needs someone who will appreciate her and take her out to run free! Recently repaired the rock chips on the rear panels with fresh Cadillac Phantom Grey paint from service king.
* 2007 Sierra crew cab 2wd prerunner.
* 140,000 miles
* V8 6.0 liter L76 vortec max motor
* 4L70E trans (heavy duty)
* 14 bolt 9.5" SF rearend.
* Built by Chris Mazzulla - long travel Mazzulla kit 19" travel.
* Glassworks fenders and bedsides.
* Repainted the right way Cadillac phantom grey
* $3,500 California DOT rated catalytic converter from Magnaflo.
* 6 lug 14 bolt semi float rear end
* Geared to 4.88
* 30” Rigid Industries Radiance light bar
* 10” in the skid plate.
* AP racing big brake kit front and rear with drilled rotors.
* 20" Raceline double D true beadlocks with 37" Nitto Terra Grapplers 3/4 tread
* Kings 2.5 coilovers and bypasses in the front
* 3.0 bypasses in the rear deaver c85 springs (spring under axle).
* Engine and bed cage
* fullsize spare in the bed.
* 32 gallon fuel safe aluminum cell with
* Bosch 044 / 61944 Universal Inline Fuel Pump, filter and all stainless braided AN and bulkhead fittings. (Just changing over pump, filter and lines cost me $3500
* Mazzulla's plated rear bumper and front radius bumper with aluminum skid plate.
* A class 5 hitch.