2019 Jeep JL 2dr Rubicon on 38's, 2.0 turbo
(Or Best Offer)
will deliver to Montana border
Jeep JL Rubicon 2dr, 2.0 turbo, on 38’s, 7200 miles (11,600 km’s) Coronavirus sale! $36,000 US delivered to border (Montana/Idaho).
(Also selling my Hemi JKU 4 dr on Rockjock 60’s and 41’s with King 2.5 Coilovers –sold separately obviously!)
This is a rare 2 door JL Rubicon 2.0 turbo, pretty much full load- just didn’t get the lane departure or bumper sensors (who needs that in a 2 dr Jeep?) see pics for window sticker and full options list.
Full Steer Smarts Yeti XD steering upgrades:
• Adjustable front track bar
• Draglink Bottom Mount w/ Griffin XD Black Bellow
• Tie Rod assembly
• Flex damper bracket
This got rid of the notorious JL stock steering wandering and vibration- the REAL cure for death wobble
American Adventure Lab JL Highline fender bracket and LED driving lights
• Allows modification of Rubicon fenders for big tire clearance
Revolution Gear and axle 5.13 gears
• With the 8 speed transmission 5.13 gears will allow correct use of 38-40” tires
• Paired with the 2.0 turbo, this is a sports car on 38’s
38 x 13.50/17 Milestar Patagonia M/T’s
Awesome tires, very quiet on the highway, excellent all around traction on & off road (check them out online if you aren’t familiar!)
• Lightweight (for 38’s)
• Balanced extremely easily, one didn’t take any weight- and that’s with a beadlock wheel!
Method Race Wheel MR106 Beadlock Bronze wheels 17x9
Z Automotive Mini Tazer Programmer ($374.73)
• This is not a “tuner” and does not add power or otherwise change the engine or transmission tuning
• This is must have to recalibrate your speedometer when changing axle gearing and tire size, has TON of other options to tailor the Jeep settings and convenience features
What about the suspension you ask? Aside from the steering linkage and track bar upgrades it is STOCK.
All factory geometry is still in place, drives like stock (but better steering) and nothing to void warranty. The new Jeep JL platform, particularly Rubicon, was made to easily fit large tires from the factory- up to 35’s.
Modifying the factory fender flares and using the American Adventure Lab Fender brace with LED DRL’s adds another 3” or so to front tire clearance. To fit the 38’s in all conditions without modifying the suspension, the front of the rock rail received minor trimming, the rear wheel wells required more.
The Jeep is currently capable of running 40’s with the 5.13 gearing, and has enough clearance to run them on the street. For off road use with a 40” tire will require more trimming or a small 1.5-2.5” lift.
$36,500 US Will deliver to border.