5204 East Broadway Spokane, WA 99212
Diesel Performance is our Business
Diesel Power Products is your diesel performance headquarters proudly located in Spokane Valley, Washington. Our online storefront provides the most comprehensive catalogue and product support in the industry.
We pride ourselves in being America's Diesel Superstore, but with a small store approach—large enough to supply you with anything you need, yet small enough to remember who you are. Our highly trained team of diesel enthusiasts supports our online storefront with expertise and experience. If you need diesel performance or stock replacement parts, call us and experience the Diesel Power Products difference.
We are the Northwest US Premier Distributor for Carli Suspension and BD Diesel Performance, and we carry an unmatched parts selection from other top tier companies like the following:
Our goal is to put the customer first:
- Got a build idea? Give us a call or send us an email. No one in the industry has more build experience and expertise.
- Is your truck acting up? Let our highly trained team diagnose the problem and get you back on the road.
- Want to stay on the cutting edge? We strive to build strong relationships with our manufacturers. Call and ask about new and upcoming products.
As diesel enthusiasts, we understand the importance of quality parts. Don’t be surprised if the part that you’re shopping for is already installed on one of our trucks. We don’t sell a part if we wouldn’t use it ourselves. Ultimately, we want you to be satisfied with your purchases and to trust Diesel Power Products with all of your diesel performance needs.
While we don’t like to toot our own horn, we feel it is important for you, as the one handing over your hard earned money, to know that you are purchasing from a well-known company that you can depend on for years to come. Below are examples of accolades we have received from various third-party organizations.
Bizrate Circle of Excellence:
If you’ve ever shopped with us, you most likely received a prompt that would ask you to rate your overall satisfaction with the shopping experience on Diesel Power Products. These ratings are compiled by Bizrate and are used to assist both retailers and consumers to make informed decisions on whom they are purchasing from.
Bizrate collects over 25 million surveys annually from over 4,500 retailers worldwide, and for 2016, they chose to honor us with their Circle of Excellence Award, an award only granted to 208 retailers, representing the top 5.8%.
Factors Considered as Part of Rating:
- Overall Satisfaction
- Product Selection
- Ease of Finding
- Repurchase Intent
- Product Met Expectations
- Customer Support
- On-Time Delivery
Better Business Bureau:
The Better Business utilizes information that they have gathered from past experiences between us and our customers to create opinions on how we are likely to interact with our entire customer base, then assign a rating to represent that, on a scale of A+ to F. We have been considered a BBB Accredited Business since April 1, 2009 and currently sport an A+ rating from them.
Factors Considered as Part of Rating:
- Business’ Complaint History with BBB
- Type of Business
- Time in Business
- Transparent Business Practices
- Failure to Honor Commitment to BBB
- Advertising Issues Known to BBB
Diesel Power Products—founded in 1999 in Pasco, Washington—originally specialized in aftermarket diesel performance upgrades, including DiPricol Optix gauges, the Cool Hose, and the Turbo Air Guide (TAG). In 2005, Diesel Power Products relocated to Spokane, Washington, where we focused on expanding our market, our catalogue, and our e-commerce presence. We now offer thousands of products from hundreds of manufacturers, but we still stay true to the core principles we were founded on: Quality and Service.Popular Products:
- Chips / Programmers / Tuners: By far, this is our most popular product category. And why wouldn’t it be? It’s a simple way to increase power and fuel economy. Our most popular lines include Smarty, EFILive, and Edge Products.
- Exhaust Systems: Sure, adding an exhaust kit increases power, fuel economy, and reduces EGT’s (Exhaust Gas Temperatures). But the right exhaust can also give your vehicle a unique tone that sets it apart from others. Some of our most popular lines include Diamond Eye, FLO~PRO, MBRP, and Magnaflow. And if you want something really distinctive, we also carry Grand Rock exhaust stacks.
- Cold Air Intakes: We’ve found that basically any vehicle will benefit from the addition of an aftermarket cold air intake. Better airflow equates to quicker turbo spool up, lower inlet temperatures, more power, and better fuel economy. Further, most intakes utilize a reusable filter, meaning you’ll never have to buy another replacement filter again! Our most popular air filtration kits come from S&B, aFe, Banks, AEM, and Airaid.
- Suspension Upgrades: Just because you drive a heavy-duty truck doesn’t mean that you have to wear a back brace. We offer numerous upgraded suspension systems that not only lift or level your truck, but also drastically increase the ride comfort, whether you’re rolling down the highway or playing in the dirt. Some of our most popular lines include Carli Suspension, American Expedition Vehicles (AEV), BDS Suspension, Zone Suspension, ICON Vehicle Dynamics, ReadyLIFT, Pure Performance, and Synergy Manufacturing.
- OE Replacement Parts: One of the most necessary product categories we carry is original equipment (OE) replacement parts. Let’s face it, while we all enjoy adding power to our trucks, we can’t add power until the basics are taken care of. Often, the best stock component replacement is another stock component. We carry a huge selection of sensors, injectors, injection pumps, turbos, turbo pedestals, and other original equipment components from top manufacturers, to include Bosch, Alliant, Rotomaster, and Cummins.
We are dedicated perfectionists, and we want to be your number one stop for all of your diesel performance needs. Let us prove to you why we are America’s Diesel Superstore