FOR SALE: 2018 Intech all aluminum enclosed triple axle gooseneck trailer. My 2015 F350 6.7 diesel crew cab 4x4 is also for sale, but cannot go until the trailer sells. Located in Stateline, NV (South Lake Tahoe, CA). I will deliver anywhere. Asking $29,900 for just the trailer. I don't know how much yet for the truck but I'll make you a deal on both.
Intech is one of the best trailer manufacturers in the country. Definitely on par with ATC and better than most everything else available. You usually need to wait about 10 months to have one built.
• 8.5’ wide x 36’ long x 10.5’ tall overall. 28’ long main box area.
• Triple 6,000# 8-lug Dexter axles with brakes on all 3. With 11,300# of load capacity, you’ll be challenged to overload this thing.
• 235/80R16 load range E tires with spare mounted conveniently inside where you can always get to it without moving anything.
• Removable (with 4 bolts) ramps over wheel boxes so you can haul your wide 4x4, Jeep, buggy RZR, SXS, or whatever won’t fit between the wheel boxes. Drive any normal width racecar, truck, or whatever other vehicle between the wheel boxes like a normal enclosed trailer with the ramps removed.
• Flip-up tie-down hooks every 32” down the entire trailer plus 1 strip or airline track at the front. You’ll always have a hook in the right spot to tie anything down.
• Sun shade with power extended / retract. Never be wet or in the sun again.
• Full cabinets floor to ceiling with two drawers in the main box and on the front/ceiling in the bunk area. Flip-up stainless steel counter top for more room when necessary (great for cooking or taking complex assemblies apart).
• Bunk area is fully carpeted, has softer yellow lights on a separate switch, two windows with glass and screens and day/night shades (intended to be sleeping quarters). There is an 8” thick queen size foam mattress up there and still room for luggage for 2 people.
• 3 roof vents (front two have fans) and skylight windows with 2 fantastic fans that move a ton of air but aren’t loud. Open the windows, turn on the fan above, and sleep in the comfortable breeze when it’s warm out.
• LED lighting inside and out. It’s very bright inside.
• Two strap racks inside are a great place to keep your straps off the floor when not hauling.
• 48” side access door.
• Screwless interior and exterior.
• Aluminum box with flip-up cover below the floor intended to haul long heavy items like driveshafts, floor jacks, suspension links, shocks, etc.
• Add-ons: flip-down side door step from Pit Pal, shelves under the loft for fluid (or whatever) storage from Pit Pal, helmet rack above the side door by Pit Products, fire extinguisher mount just inside the side door by Pit Products. Boogey Lights LED strip under the awning puts out tons of light in several different colors and patterns.
• In great shape overall. Has 5,000 miles on it. The interior is perfect. A few of the driver’s side rear outside panels are dented due to ice falling off the roof and hitting the side last winter. Cosmetic damage only that did not even scrape off any of the white color. Can be left as is or an easy fix by overlaying new panels.
Exact dimensions (see print, but here they are anyway):
36.16’ long overall. 10.42’ tall overall. 100” wide outside of the box. 107-5/16” from the driver’s side fender flare to the outside of the awning on the passenger side (widest possible measurement). Overall height inside 96”. The ramps over the removable wheel boxes are 13-1/8” high (so your vehicle can be about 82” high). The bunk area is 51” off the floor and 45” tall (plenty of room to sit up out of bed and move around without hitting your head). Rear door opening should be 90-1/2” tall x 90” wide but I need to verify this with a tape measure if you’re a close fit.
Search: Haulmark, Featherlite, Featherlight, Feather Lite, Feather Light, Pace, Pace American, Pro-Line, Aluma, Kaufman, US cargo, Triton, Mirage, Stealth, Sundowner, Continental, Quest, UXT, Look, Lark, Millennium, Renegade, United, Atlas,Campion Legend, Carmate, drag, tag, gooseneck, goose neck, inclosed, stacker, sprint, cargo, covered