P.O. Box 1662
Martinsville, IN 46151
This buggy was built for the hardest rock crawling available. The rear steer, lightweight and turbo motor make a great setup for conquering the toughest trails. Preparing to build a house so it needs to find a new home.
No trades. Thank you for looking. Build specs as follows:
• Chassis foundation is square Sami frame with tube chassis added front and rear.
• 112” wheelbase with 21” belly & 2600 lb.
• Links all aluminum with 7/8” QA1 heims.
• Zuks Off-road Newly built 1.6 tracker motor with billet H-beam rods, head studs & gated oil pan.
•Myside turbo kit installed by Zuks Off-road.
•Got propane and mixer kit by Got Propane.
• 5 speed Sami transmission bolted
to a 6.5:1 transfer case with EOS mount and custom full skid pan.
• Tom WOOD’S drive shafts.
• Dual steering Dana 60’s with 5:13 east coast gear supply gears, Lightweight spools with Yukon chromoly 35 spline axles and CTM superjoints & east coast gear supply drive flanges with front Branik clearances for 50 degrees.
• Full PSC steering with 8” ” eagle machine steering rams, with solid knuckles & 6 bolt keyed high steer arms.
• Fox 14” coilovers and limit straps.
• 17” aluminum Trail Ready Beadlocks.
• 39” BFG reds with less than 5 rides.
• PRP seats With PRP 5 point harnesses.
• Griffen radiator & tranny cooler
• 3/4 ton calipers & slotted rotors with Wilwood brake master cylinder, aluminum hubs and wilwood brakes.
• 9000 lb winch with synthetic line.
• All gauges custom gauges with alarm lights and audible alarms including Oil, H20, Wide band 02 (for air/fuel ratio), EGT, RPM & Volts.
Text or call for questions. 317-313-7414